I am back with yet another Makeup Video.
I wanted to a very soft romantic pink look for my Valentines Day outing this year.
Its always a good idea to try on a makeup look before a big event. Saves you heaps of time redoing things and trying to fix mistakes.
I have tried BLUSH for the first time ever in this video! I am so scared of blush because I think it looks so fake for my skin tone, but it turned out rather OK…
Here are the stuff I used:
- Lakme Absolute Blurring Primer
- Loreal Nude Magique in 220 Sand
- Bobbi Brown Retouching Face pencil in Rich and Medium to Dark (Not a fan. It smelled funny and the formula wasn’t amazing. Did not blend well)
- Maybelline Matte Make in 30 Natural Beige
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in First Class
- Tarte Rain forest of the sea 4 in 1 setting mist.(Again not a fan. This made my makeup melt! …Or maybe I sprayed too much. Also i had a bit of a tingling sensation after. I did not expect this from a setting spray.)
- Miniso Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte Gifted Mascara
- (My new Ride or Die Mascara! The curl it gives is amazing!)
- Nivea Blackcherry Shine Lipbalm
- NYX Lip Primer
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip and Cheek tint in Rose Touch
I hope you enjoyed this one guys. Do comment below for feedback and suggestions.
here are some more makeup videos I did:
Join my Tribe:
I cant wait to hear what you think!!
Lots of Love